Our Terms and Conditions
1) Arrival on the course
You should aim to arrive at your course prior to its commencement. It is important for you to attend the ‘Induction event’ on the first day of training as this gives you a chance to hear about our training philosophy, list of services we provide as well details of key facilities in the neighbourhood
Your Attendance on the course is monitored on a daily basis and the details may be shared with your sponsor upon request. Please note your certification at the end of the course is contingent upon you attending the course regularly and punctually Absences may only be authorised in case of special circumstances. All such requests must be made by the delegate/client in writing. Please email requests to email@example.com
3) What do we expect from our participants?
- We expect you to arrive for your course no later than 9.30 am.
- We expect you to demonstrate a good level of participation and avoid distractions such as the use of mobile phones in the training room.
- We expect you to attend training regularly and punctually
- We expect you to be courteous and considerate towards your fellow colleagues as well as members of our staff.
- We expect you to provide us with your feedback at the end of the course
- In the unlikely event of a complaint, we expect to use prescribed complaints’ procedure so that a constructive and timely solution could be provided.
(*Complaint form available on request*)
4) What can you expect from us!
Qualified and experienced trainers in a friendly and professional environment
HMC writing pads, pens and USBs.
Digital version of all relevant training material
Light refreshments twice a day and a working Lunch during the days of training
(* All course materials are copyrighted and may not be reproduced*)
5) Cancellations and Deferrals-HMC
In case of circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make alterations to the programme or to cancel a course at any time.
In the unlikely event of a delayed start to a particular course, extra time will be made available to all participants, at their convenience, in order to make up for any lost time.
In the unlikely event of a programme being cancelled an alternative course date or course will be offered.
6) Substitutions-Client Organisations
If you are unable to attend a booked course, we will accept a substitute at any time without penalty. All cancellations must be made in writing before the start of the course. Course fees will be carried forward to another course if required.
No part of the course fee is refundable if a delegate fails to attend the course. Tuition Fees paid are generally non-refundable, but are transferrable as mentioned above.
Accommodation is non-residential and is the responsibility of the participant. However, HMC can assist with arrangements for accommodation. Meals and travel are also the responsibility of the participant.
8) What the course fee covers
- Training materials
- Corporate souvenirs such as Bags, Pens, Jotters and USBs
- Two coffee breaks and Lunch on each of the training days
- Educational Visit, where applicable
(* Course fee does not include accommodation costs*)
9) Training days and times
Training times are: 9.30 am to 4.00 pm
Training days: As per course brief