Duration: 05 Day Workshop
Venue: Hammersmith- London
Time: 9.30 am – 5:00 pm
In order to achieve sustained exceptional performance and success, organisations need to have
employees who possess skills that conform to international best practices so as to enable them
manage excellently. Efforts are therefore, expended by organisations towards equipping their staff
with the required skills. This course has been designed to expose participants to contemporary best
practiced skills for managerial excellence.
Class Name:Best Practice Skills for Managerial Excellence
Training Instructors:Mervyn Murray, Dianne Rees
Staff who want to be excellent managers, Human Resource Management and Development
Personnel, and staff aspiring to be excellent in organisations
The objectives of the course are to:
- Lead participants to identify the elements of managerial excellence.
- Enable participants to identify the best practiced skills required for excellent management.
- Stimulate participants to acquire the skills and apply them in their organisation
- Overview of Managerial Excellence.
- Managing Diverse Workforce.
- Striving with Workforce Change.
- Leading Through Ethics.
- Strategic and Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Decision Making.
- Strategic Communication.
- Tough Conversations.
- Making Values Visible and Viral.
- Motivation & Delegation
- Assessing Individual Managerial Skills.
- Strategies for Management Development.
- Challenges in Management Development.
Browse courses by category
The course content and quality of training was exceptional and I will gladly recommend the course to my Colleagues. I would be grateful if I could now attend the advanced stage of this project management programme next year –
The course has been fantastic and thought provoking. I am indebted to the lead trainer for his personal assistance on various issues. I have no hesitation in recommending the course to my fellow colleagues in the near future
Bank of Ghana
The most complex areas of International taxation and transfer pricing were made extremely simple and interesting for the participants, which made it a lot easier for participants to grasp. The facilitator demonstrated excellent professional skills and provided us with practical and theoretical experience. Style of teaching was truly inspirational.
The standard of training was excellent and the course content was really helpful-
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world