Duration: 02 Day Workshop
Time: 9.30 am – 5:00 pm
The aim of this course is “to develop knowledge and understanding of providing basic management information in an organisation to support management in planning and decision-making. This training provides the basic techniques required to enable the candidates to understand cost classification, cost control and cost behaviour and apply these to management decisions.
Class Name: Recording Management Information
Training Instructors: Adeel Lodhi, Ahmar Nizami
Accounts assistants, management accountants, managers with no understanding of finan-cial and management systems as well as any one aspiring to go on to professional account-ing qualifications.
The objectives of the course are to:
- Explain the nature and purpose of cost and management accounting.
- Identify source documents in a costing systems and correctly code data.
- Classify costs by nature, behaviour and purpose
- Record costs for material, labour and expenses
- Provide information on actual and expected costs
- Use the spreadsheet system in Microsoft excel
- Cost classification and behaviour.
- Break even analysis.
- Material, labour and overhead costs.
- Cost behaviour and decision making.
- Absorption and marginal costing.
- Standard costing and variances.
- Job, batch and process costing.
- Use of Spreadsheets.
Browse courses by category
The course content and quality of training was exceptional and I will gladly recommend the course to my Colleagues. I would be grateful if I could now attend the advanced stage of this project management programme next year –
The course has been fantastic and thought provoking. I am indebted to the lead trainer for his personal assistance on various issues. I have no hesitation in recommending the course to my fellow colleagues in the near future
Bank of Ghana
The most complex areas of International taxation and transfer pricing were made extremely simple and interesting for the participants, which made it a lot easier for participants to grasp. The facilitator demonstrated excellent professional skills and provided us with practical and theoretical experience. Style of teaching was truly inspirational.
The standard of training was excellent and the course content was really helpful-
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world