Duration: 03 Day Workshop
Venue: Hammersmith- London
The aim of the course is to introduce knowledge and understanding of the business and its environment and the influence this has on how organisations are structured. It also introduces the role of accounting and other key business functions in contributing to the efficient, effective and ethical management and development of an organisation and its people and systems.
Class Name: Recording Financial Transactions
Training Instructors: Ahmar Nizami, Paul Hampson
Accounts assistants, employees involved in book keeping, managers with no understanding of financial systems as well as any one aspiring to go on to professional accounting qualifications.
The objectives of the course are to:
- Introduce participants to key accounting terms and jargons.
- Enable participants to identify skills required for processing accounting transactions.
- Enable participants to understand the process of account preparation and perform basic reconciliations.
- Key accounting terms; Capital, assets, Income, liabilities.
- Accounting transactions; Capital, revenue, cash and credit transactions.
- Double Entry Book-keeping; Duality concept and preparation of ‘T’ accounts.
- Books of Prime entry, ledgers and Trial balance
- Correction of errors and operation of a suspense account.
- Account preparation; Income statement and a balance sheet.
- Bank reconciliation and maintaining petty cash accounts.
Browse courses by category
The course content and quality of training was exceptional and I will gladly recommend the course to my Colleagues. I would be grateful if I could now attend the advanced stage of this project management programme next year –
The course has been fantastic and thought provoking. I am indebted to the lead trainer for his personal assistance on various issues. I have no hesitation in recommending the course to my fellow colleagues in the near future
Bank of Ghana
The most complex areas of International taxation and transfer pricing were made extremely simple and interesting for the participants, which made it a lot easier for participants to grasp. The facilitator demonstrated excellent professional skills and provided us with practical and theoretical experience. Style of teaching was truly inspirational.
The standard of training was excellent and the course content was really helpful-
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world