Duration: 02 Day Workshop
Possessing and appropriately using the skills for excellent communication enhance the benefits of the communicator. It is important for functionaries involved in corporate communication to have the skills and employ them effectively. This course has been structured to enable participants know the skills, adopt some, and use them appropriately.
Class Name: Communication Skills
Training Instructors: Mervyn Murray, Dianne Rees
PR Practitioners and Employees involved in Corporate Communication. Managers, supervisors and other professionals.
The objectives of the course are to:
- Introduce participants to the concept of excellent communication.
- Enable participants to identify skills required for excellent communication.
- Stimulate participants to adopt these skills and apply them in their organisations.
- Overview of Public Relations Practice.
- Corporate Communication Function.
- Press Releases/Documentaries/News Bulletins.
- Media Relations.
- Organising and Managing Press Conferences.
- Technology and Infrastructure for Excellent Communication.
- Skills for Excellent Communication.
- Effective Use of Voice and generating confidence through body Language.
- Successful Self Presentation/Effective Listening Techniques.
Browse courses by category
The course content and quality of training was exceptional and I will gladly recommend the course to my Colleagues. I would be grateful if I could now attend the advanced stage of this project management programme next year –
The course has been fantastic and thought provoking. I am indebted to the lead trainer for his personal assistance on various issues. I have no hesitation in recommending the course to my fellow colleagues in the near future
Bank of Ghana
The most complex areas of International taxation and transfer pricing were made extremely simple and interesting for the participants, which made it a lot easier for participants to grasp. The facilitator demonstrated excellent professional skills and provided us with practical and theoretical experience. Style of teaching was truly inspirational.
The standard of training was excellent and the course content was really helpful-
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world