One of the factors vitiating organisational performance is the absence of policies on critical operational areas. At certain times, it is the failure to successfully implement already formulated policies. Policies provide the framework for organisational operations. Their absence, or the failure to implement them, greatly thwarts efforts directed at effective organisational performance. This course is designed to kit participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude most needed for formulating and implementing policies in organisations.
Senior and Middle Level Management Staff, Heads of Departments, Sections, Units and Officers directly responsible for formulating policies in organisations.
The objectives of this course are, to:
- Formulate and implement policies.
- The role of Policies in Organisations.
- Review Policies to make them more relevant to organisational functions.
Our “High Impact Leadership” course comes up with following outline
- Organisational Diagnosis for Policy Formulation.
- Process of Policy Formulation.
- Creating Awareness
- Change Factors in Policy Formulation
- Engaging Stakeholders in the Policy Formulation Process.
- Policy Analysis
- The Process of Policy Adoption.
- Policy Implementation Process.
- Parties and their Roles in Policy Implementation.
- Assessing Resources for Policy Implementation,
- Monitoring and Evaluating Policy Implementation.
London: 8/12/2019 – 8/16/2019,
Browse courses by category
The course content and quality of training was exceptional and I will gladly recommend the course to my Colleagues. I would be grateful if I could now attend the advanced stage of this project management programme next year –
The course has been fantastic and thought provoking. I am indebted to the lead trainer for his personal assistance on various issues. I have no hesitation in recommending the course to my fellow colleagues in the near future
Bank of Ghana
The most complex areas of International taxation and transfer pricing were made extremely simple and interesting for the participants, which made it a lot easier for participants to grasp. The facilitator demonstrated excellent professional skills and provided us with practical and theoretical experience. Style of teaching was truly inspirational.
The standard of training was excellent and the course content was really helpful-
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world